Tobia De Koninck
2015-02-19 08:33:33 UTC
I recently started working with Drupal. Today I tried running VDD.(I
have some experience with Vagrant and Chef.) I download this version:
vdd 7.x-1.3 (http://ftp.drupal.org/files/projects/vdd-7.x-1.3.tar.gz).
The problem is that it didn't worked out of the box. I had to make some
changes, and now it's working well.
I want to contribute my changes, how can I do this?
Here a list of what I had to do:
- include the database cookbook in cookbooks/site
- include the xfs cookbook in cookbooks/site
- include the chef-postgresql cookbook in cookbooks/site
- include the aws cookbook in cookbooks/site
- add the database cookbook to the run list (/roles/vdd.json) before
the mysql::client recipe and after the apache2 recipe.
- add the php cookbook to the run list (/roles/vdd.json) before
mysql::client recipe and after the database recipe